Dr Hisham Abdel-Ghani, is Professor of Pediatric Orthopedics, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University He is interested in all pediatric orthopedic problems involving, the hip, knee and foot problems. He has special interest in pediatric upper limb surgery, congenital hand differences, and brachial plexus palsy. He is also interested in Cerebral palsy, other paralytic conditions, limb reconstruction and lengthening. Dr. Hisham is
· Member of the Societe Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopedique et de Traumatologie (SICOT) 2003.
· Member of American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AACPDM).
· Member of ASMI & EF Egypt.
· Member of Egyptian Group of Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons (EGPOS) 1998 – 2010.
· Member of Egyptian Society for Surgery of the Hand and Microsurgery.
· Member of Egyptian Orthopedic Association (EOA).
Lecturer in Orthopedics and pediatric orthopedics, Kasr El Aini hospitals, and Children University Hospital, Cairo University.